Stephanie A. Henrick
Estate Planning Attorney
Stephanie A. Henrick concentrates her practice in Estate Planning, Estate Administration and Tax Law. Her customized approach to estate planning provides her clients with personalized attention to address their unique circumstances.
Estate planning attorney Stephanie A. Henrick concentrates her practice in Estate Administration and Tax Law. Her customized approach to estate planning provides her clients with personalized attention to address their unique circumstances. Stephanie reviews all elements of her clients’ financial and personal situations with attention to detail, which enables her to plan accordingly so her clients’ wishes are fulfilled. She works closely with her clients to create a seamless process of passing down their legacies and protecting their heirs.
She earned her Masters of Law (LL.M.) in Taxation and a Certificate in Estate Planning from Villanova University School of Law. Prior to joining High Swartz, she also practiced in family law and insurance subrogation.
In 2018, Ms. Henrick was elected Mayor of Pottstown Borough, Pottstown, Pennsylvania. Her duties in accordance with the governing documents of Pottstown state the mayor has multiple roles. As mayor, Stephanie oversee the Pottstown Police Department, is an ambassador to the town and be the liaison between residents and Pottstown Borough council.
Stephanie is very active with civic and community organizations, especially the Pottstown Rotary which is involved in local, national and international community service projects that address many of today’s most critical issues. She was awarded a Paul Harris Fellow recognition for her dedication to many of Pottstown Rotary’s volunteer initiatives including fundraising, literacy, Adopt-a-Highway, Halloween Parade, Person of the Year Event, Four Way Speech Contest, Strike out for Hunger, and Community Talent Show. She strives to live her life, both personal and professional, in a manner that exemplifies the Rotary motto “Service Above Self”. The guiding principles of Rotary have served as the foundation for her relationship with her clients. She endeavors to work with integrity and contribute her expertise to the problems and needs of society in order to improve the quality of life for people in her community and serve the public interest. Her commitment to service enables her to encourage and foster high ethical standards in the way she conducts business with her clients and colleagues.
Get to Know Estate Planning Attorney Stephanie A. Henrick
Affiliations & Honors
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member, 2014-Present
- Montgomery Bar Association, Member, 2014-Present
- Montgomery Bar Association, Member Probate & Tax Section, 2014-Present
- Montgomery Bar Association, Member Elder Law Section, 2014-Present
- Montgomery Bar Association, Guardianship Committee, 2018
- Montgomery County Estate Planning Council, Member, 2014-Present
- Chester County Bar Association, Member, 2010-2017
- Top Lawyer, Main Line Today, 2019
- Lawyers on the Fast Track, The Legal Intelligencer, 2018
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Star, Top-rated Estate Planning and Probate Attorney in Norristown, PA, 2016–2018
- Paul Harris Fellow Recognition Award, 2014
- Mayor Pottstown, 2018-2022
- Pennsylvania State Mayor’s Association, 2018
- Relay For Life of Boyertown. 2014-2015
- Pottstown Rotary – Board of Directors, Member, 2016-Present
- Pottstown Downtown Improvement District Authority (PDIDA)- Board of Directors, 2016-2018
- Wills for Heroes, 2014-Present
- Boyertown Rod & Gun Association, 2014-2015
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) , 2016-2017
- U.S. Tax Court, 2014
- Pennsylvania, 2008
- Villanova University School of Law, L.L.M., 2012
- Widener University School of Law, J.D., 2007
- Villanova University, B.A., 2003
- Mayor of Pottstown Borough, Pottstown, Pennsylvania
Stephanie Henrick's Legal Insights
What is the SECURE Act?
High Swartz Estate Planning Attorney Stephanie A. Henrick breaks down and explains the highlights and how they can affect your […]
Ancillary Probate and How To Avoid It
Just when you thought you were done with the fine print of a dead loved one’s will, you find an […]
Stephanie A. Henrick is an exceptional attorney who is extremely knowledgeable in all areas of estate planning. In the course of working with her, which is going on 5 years, I have found her to be thoughtful, thorough and patient in answering my questions and addressing my concerns. – Sylvia D.
“As a first-time Executor, I found myself completely overwhelmed by the probate procedures and estate tax laws. The estate process for Pennsylvania, and Federal tax laws can be very confusing. My friend, Tom Panzer referred me to Stephanie Henrick for assistance and guidance. Ms. Henrick and her staff were not only knowledgeable and professionals throughout the entire process; but they exhibited extreme patience and compassion for my endless questions. They were able to thoroughly explain the laws to me and guide me though the steps of the probate procedures. I would strongly recommend Ms. Henrick for anyone executing a will, or in need of estate planning.” – Steve B.
“When my wife passed away in 2015, I needed assistance to help with the legal matters resulting from her death, as well as creating a comprehensive estate plan for myself. I worked with Stephanie Henrick to complete my wife’s estate, as well as prepare the necessary and complete estate planning documents for myself. I am extremely grateful for her assistance provided throughout the process.” – Kenneth H.
“Extremely competent service, excellent results. I will continue to use, highly recommend for all aspects of estate and long term planning.” – Bob A.